Monday, February 18, 2013

Victorine Originals Challenge #53

Hello everyone and Welcome to 
Victorine Originals Challenge #53
"Stamp,Emboss,& Embellish"

For this challenge we want to see you Stamp an image,sentiment or something/ Emboss(Dry embossing or Heat)something on your project/ & Embellish your project.

Now on to the WINNER
 of Challenge #52
Valentines &Hearts


The WINNER of this challenge is

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#50 Archana
with her Darling Card here-

Congratulations Archana!!! 
 please grab the badge below to place on your blog, and email Vicki@Victorineoriginals.com to claim your prize hun.



Thank you to all the participated in our last challenge, and we cant wait to see what you design for our NEW Challenge
 #53 Stamp/Emboss/& Embellish! Have fun to all!!

The winner of this challenge #53 will Receive a $10.00 Gift Certificate to spend at the Victorine Originals online store!

Now on to our DT Inspiration for our Challenge-

Carol's Card
 with 
her Stamped Image/Embossed Background/& Embellished


with Her stamped images/Dry Embossing/& Embellished


with Stamped sentiment & Frame/Heat Embossed the Frame/Embellished 


Stamping/Embossing/& Embellishing


We want to thank you all for joining us at Victorine Originals for another Bi-Weekly Challenge!!
Hugs to all,
From the VO DT




.

8 comments:

  1. Newbie visitor here, thanks to our friends at feline. Will have to come back for a good mooch for now I've entered something a little different to your challenge! XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time playing along with your challenge. Thanks so much for the fun challenge

    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. I am so so happy and honoured to be a winner. Thanks so much for choosing my card. This meant a lot to me.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dT work is fabulous! Thanks for the challenge!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELP! I accidentally uploaded a previous entry that was apparently stored in Mr. Linky. It is item #21 - is it possible for you to ignore it or remove it? I couldn't figure out how. Item #22 Asian Bird is my submission - how embarrassing. Your DTMs have created wonderfully cards and projects using this week's theme. thank you for hosting this Stamp, Emboss, Embellish challenge - my card was a challenge to create. Well, I'm off to visit other participants' blogs. Thanks again for the challenge, and for the inspiration... and for correcting my blunder! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I have added my card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, was hat das DT. für schöne Karten gezaubert.
    Klasse.

    glg Meggi

    ReplyDelete
  8. After seeing all that bling on Tanya's card, I added it to my shopping list. What a lovely way to add flourish to a card! TFS and thanks for the challenge!
    kren
    www.afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete